Wednesday, January 18, 2017

First leg almost complete.

   
  

It's Wednesday the 18th at 10:40 am in Delhi. We are about to board our last flight to make it to our first destination! Wow! It feels as though we have been traveling for a week! We all may get be a little loopy but we are holding up well! Playing some card games while we wait, taking cat naps and trying to get on wifi! 

Our bags prayerfully made it intact without issue all the way til the last flight where we spent a good hour or more negotiating the bag fees. Ultimately, the Lord is making it happen! 

 

I personally have had a credit card snafu (twice); i.e. my bank keeps declining my card (though they were informed of my travel plans).  The second time my card was declined, the young lady at the Starbucks allowed me my chai tea latte free of charge, what a sweet blessing!

People watching is something I enjoy. It's been fun to people watch at the airports and observe the dress and habits of the people. Folks have been mostly friendly and polite. We've all met some very interesting people on our flights; a young Indian college student - she enjoys playing golf!, an older Indian gentleman who used to be a pilot and our Anglo-Indian lady companion traveling for business - shopping for goods to sell at her shop in Teaxas;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment